Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Winter season hair styles and color




It's getting cold and you know what that means...it's not only time to bring out the winter clothes, it's important we protect our hair from the colder climate. Currently, I am wearing my hair in flat twist that are styled up in a bun. I had some dark brown streaks added around this time last year, but no color change since than. Not only does this style free me from using heating tools and having to handle my hair, but its a style that I can keep my hair moisturized and protected from the colder climate. As I stated before, I am in the process of growing my hair out so I am researching styles that would achieve that goal. I have found that braids, up-do's, and some weaves are good for the winter months...if you maintain them properly. Here is a link I found that gives some good hair care tips for the winter months. http://www.haircareguide.com/winter.htm.



What hair styles and color will you be rocking this fall/winter season?

No comments: